Eat a Healthy and Balanced Diet
Some people don’t really understand how important eating healthy food is to us. Let’s look at some statement:
1. Over a billion people worldwide are now overweight and 300 million are clinically obese. People who are overweight have a higher risk of developing serious health problems in later life, including heart disease, diabetes, stroke, type 2 diabetes, bowel cancer, and high blood pressure. Most people put on excess weight because their lifestyles include an unhealthy diet and a lack of physical activity.
2. According to Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention, post-menopausal women may reduce their risk of developing cancer by 35% if they eat a healthy diet and lead a healthy lifestyle. This result was based on 29,564 post-menopausal women, aged 55-69 for a research period of 13 years.
3. People who ate three or more servings of fruit per day have 36% lower risk of developing the sight loss than people who ate less than one and a half servings per day. (According to Archives of Ophthalmology)
4. Eat low fat food regularly can reduce the chance of developing heart disease and certain cancers.
5. Calorie reduction can increase life expectancy by up to 30 percent
6.Vitamins can cut cancer death rates by 37%
7. Foods that contain the mineral selenium and plant-based chemical sulforaphane in combination may have a 13 times greater ability to protect against cancer than when the food compounds are used separately.
Nicholas Zhou’s Bestselling Cookbook
“Real And Healthy Chinese Cooking”
Over 500 Authentic and Healthy
Chinese Recipes for Your Lifetime
In this 543-page electronic cookbook, you’ll find:
338 low carb recipes
289 low fat recipes
356 low calorie recipes
118 fruit, vegetable and vegetarian recipes
22 tofu (bean curd) recipes
10 rice, fried recipes
65 beef recipes
82 chicken recipes
69 pork recipes
65 seafood recipes
21 noodle recipes
23 soup and stew recipes
46 appetizer recipes
22 dessert recipes
13 lamb and veal recipes
Get the cookbook in NOW and start cooking authentic Chinese food this Friday!
To make it even better for you, I’m also including 2 bonus cookbooks with your order. To see more details about the two bonus books, click here.
Healthy Chinese Recipes Cookbook